Sunday 29 June 2008

day one bike training

Day one of bike training complete and I'm a physical wreck! It's so so hard!!! I came in and was asleep in bed by 6 but I will live to see another day.
Did a bit of training on a 125 bike and eventually got used to using the clutch, revs and breaks together- wahey! Did lots of figure 8s and even got up into 2nd gear- wowsers! (Can anyone sense the sarcasm?)
Went out n the road on a very cool and trendy scooter- didn't kill myself or anyone else- nearly hit a car right at the beginning but all was under control just in time- hee hee!!! I basically got confused between the clutch n the bike and the brake on the scooter- hence when I revved up the scoter and released the brake (thinking it was the clutch) I projected myself at top speed across the road directly towards a very nice black VW Golf! I think the trainer was a little concerned at this point!
Anyway, gotta get some more sleep before another gruelling day tomorrow.
Lxx

No comments: