Tuesday 2 September 2008

The final countdown!!

Hi guys!
Ok, so it's Tuesday and I'm leaving here on Friday night- looking around the room its hard to believe that that is possible- there are clothes and 'useful things' everywhere!! I keep thinking of other stuff I should take but I'm wondering how its gonna fit!
Thought I'd give you a few bits of exciting information today!!
Did you know, so far I've had to have 10 big needles stuck into my arm- and I've got another coming tomorrow!
1st visit- back in April- two injections- diptheria, tetanus, polio and Hep B(1)
2nd visit- April- Hep B(2), Hep A and Thyphoid.
3rd visit- May- just one otday!- Hep B(3)
4th visit- July- Rabies(1)
5th visit- August- Rabies(2) and Meningitis ACWY
6th visit- August- Rabies(3) and anitmalarials.

7th visit is tomorrow- Yellow Fever- lovely!!!! I don't actually need Yellow Fever for Eritrea but will do if I go travelling around at all. What's another needle in your arm anyway??!!!

Don't panic though- if you come to visit you won't need that many- its just cos I'm going for 2 years!

Right, on with the packing!!
Liz xx

1 comment:

CF said...

Claire and Carl are sending you good vibes from a baking hot hotel lobby in Bangkok's red light district. Yum yum!

You'll have arrived in Asmara by the time you read this so I hope you've had a safe journey and everything's going well. Keep in touch!

Carlito and Claire